Now you can make healthy banana bread made from quinoa and sweetened just with banana. Try this naturally gluten free, vegan and bursting with nutrition treat.
- 2 cups of quinoa flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 bananas
- Mix the quinoa flour, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl
- In another bowl mix the eggs, sugar and melted butter
- Crush bananas
- Mix all the ingredients
- Put the mix in a greased bread pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes
- Drizzle with melted chocolate!