Get our Mini Quinoa Cereal Pancakes recipe that the entire family will enjoy! It's healthy and so easy to make.
- One egg
- 1/2 cup of milk (or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup of water
- Fresh berries
- Whisk egg, milk, and water
- Add one cup of pancake mix
- Stir until well blended
- Heat lightly oiled griddle or skillet on medium heat
- Scoop batter approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake on griddle
- Cook until light brown, flip and brown on other side
- Toss some fresh berries or your favorite maple syrup.